To Set up a New Email Address
After purchasing an email plan or if you have existing free email credits, you can set up custom email addresses with your domain.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
NOTE: If this is the first time you're setting up an email address and you want to use an existing Free Email Credit, next to the account you want to use, click Set Up, select the account credit you want to use (including type, size, and region), select the domain or product you want to associate with this Email account, and then click Set Up. Now, return to the Email list and, next to the account you want to use, click Manage. (You may need to refresh your browser for the new email plan to display in your list.)
- At the top of the Email Address list, click Create. The Create Account window displays with your most frequently used, available Email Plan selected by default.
- Optional: To use a different email plan, under Email, click Change Plan. On the Email tab, from the Plan list, select an available free email credit. Then, if you have not already, select the Region where you are using this email account, select the domain name you want to use, and then click OK.
- Enter the Email Address you want to create. For example, email@example.com.
- Enter and confirm a Password for the new email address.
- Read and agree to the terms of service.
- If you are creating a basic email address and do not want to configure additional options, click Create. Otherwise, continue to the next section, Configuring Additional Options.